ISM Courses - A Guide
The Institute of Sales Management (ISM) is the UK’s largest professional body for salespeople and is the authoritative voice of selling and the custodian of sales standards, ethics and best practice.
Why choose to study any of the ISM Sales Courses?
- At Professional Academy we understand the pressures and demands on sales people and understand that studying a professional qualification can feel like an unnecessary burden, but we can whole heartedly say that that is not the case. There are huge immediate and long-term benefits to gaining a professional qualification in sales.
- The Institute for Sales Management (ISM) is the UKs largest sales institute, garnering a huge amount of respect and influence in the industry.
- All ISM qualifications are mapped against the national qualifications framework (QCF/RQF) allowing for credibility and recognition on a global scale.
- All qualifications are tailored to practical, instantly applicable, sales skills from telesales to key account management there are skills that can be applied from day 1 of your studies.
- There is a level tailored to fit your current career goals and needs from and introduction to sales via the ISM Certificate in Sales & Marketing (Level 2) through to the Diploma Strategic Sales Management (Level 6).
- Qualifications are tailored to your needs with all levels having a mix and match approach to the units allowing you to focus on the key elements for you and your business.
- Everything is flexible, from workshop dates to submission deadlines, all Professional Academy courses are developed and delivered with working professionals in mind allowing you the flexibility to balance work, life and the qualification in harmony.
Not sure what Professional Qualification is right for you? Try out our quick and easy Entry Level Assessment to see which Level is best for you.
What are your ISM course options?
The ISM courses offer a wide range of choice, there is a qualification for every level of experience and each course will add significant benefit to your career progression, skill sets, and knowledge.
There are 5 Levels of ISM courses to choose from and each is aimed at a specific sales professional in terms of experience and previous sales related education.
We have listed these here and if you follow the link through to the respected page for each you will find a lot more information that is specific to the level:
How do we fit into the picture?
The Professional Academy is an accredited study centre offering ISM courses. We tailor our teaching and support to match the learning outcomes based on the syllabus guides for each ISM course. We offer two distinct study options:
This mode of study provides you with face to face tutor led workshops. You will benefit from our industry experienced tutors and will also benefit from finding out how other students in various sectors approach marketing related problems. Before and after the workshops you will continue your studies in your own time with full tutor support. This means that if you come across any problem areas in the syllabus and need some clarification or answers you will be able to contact your tutor to receive this.
Supported Self Study
This mode of study is especially popular with our international students. All your studying is done in your own time but you still benefit from the same level of tutor and study support as our blended learning student. To find out more what you will receive when you enrol for one of the CIM courses with us, please visit our Delegate experience pages as well as the individual ISM course pages.
Why not download our ISM Sales Course Prospectus today?