Our trusted network of international partners allows Professional Academy to deliver the same high standard of support and face-to-face training around the globe.
While Professional Academy’s comprehensive distance learning courses are already accessible from anywhere in the world, partnering with study centres overseas allows our international students to enjoy localised study support and attend face-to-face workshops close to home.
Professional Academy already has considerable international experience, both in personal learning and development and in implementing international training programmes for companies like such as Siemens, PHS and AXA insurance. Our ever-growing partner network allows us to take things to the next level.
Current authorised international training partners include:
- 360u, Better Skills - Better Business - Athens, Greece
- Academy for Professional Qualifications - Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Autusbridge Consulting - Lagos, Nigeria
- Polaris Human Development - Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt
- Professional Development Academy - Beirut, Lebanon
- SMM Academies - Port Harcourt, Nigeria
- ILC Training - Kingdom of Bahrain
- Inner Excellence Solutions - Accra, Ghana
- InspireU - Saint Helier, Jersey
- Integrated Development Academy (IDA) - Amman, Jordan
- Occupational Training Insitute L.L.C - Muscat, Oman
- Qatar Skills Academy - Doha, Qatar
- theCONSULTANTS - Bucharest, Romania
- Positive Impact - Karachi, Pakistan
Call for international authorised partners
Are you a non-UK based training provider looking for a high margin opportunity to deliver globally recognised professional qualifications from the:
Are you passionate about customer service and intent on delivering high quality training and development services? Interested in working with a market leading brand name that is continuously expanding its global network and portfolio of qualifications?
Yes? Then we have some more detailed information on becoming a partner.