How to Become an International Partner
Cambridge Professional Academy is actively recruiting a network of international authorised partners. This is an excellent opportunity for organisations wishing to expand their portfolio of training services.
We’re looking for suitable organisations to whom we can provide a comprehensive support package enabling them to efficiently offer both public and in-house courses on our accredited qualifications in marketing, sales and management. We also offer support and material from which to build a compelling offering of bespoke tailored training in these disciplines.
Cambridge Professional Academy’s international partners quickly become their region’s key provider of the world leading Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), Communication Advertising & Marketing Foundation (CAM), Institute of Sales and Marketing Management (ISMM) and Chartered Management Institute (CMI) qualifications.
Because once you become a Cambridge Professional Academy accredited partner, you gain access to:
Our high quality teaching content, available in a blended learning format (so ready to deliver via face to face workshops, online elearning and virtual classrooms)
- A host of cloud based business process management solutions (meaning you need only market and deliver the face to face elements of the courses, knowing everything else involved in the operational aspects of the business has been taken care of)
- Our ecommerce platform, encompassing a credit card payment gateway, promotion on our website, a Partner SharePoint site (housing a vast array of resources and helpful information) and the world’s leading Learning Management System (housing all eLearning content and a workshop reservation system)
- Our holistic and fully integrated CRM system, automatically populated with web-based enquiry details feeding data to the email distribution and campaign management package.
- Our online reporting environment, enabling you to effectively manage your business growth strategy
- Our template marketing communications strategy, email templates, electronic versions of our marketing collateral and a recommended overall marketing strategy.
As a Cambridge Professional Academy accredited partner, you will be responsible for:
- Marketing public and private courses in your region
- Providing face to face workshop venues and trainers (approval and quality control by Professional Academy)
- Costs of any printed materials and text books (all other costs, such as Institute accreditation, quality control, IT system and remote delegate support on professional qualification courses, are covered by Professional Academy)
Interested in joining our growing network of approved partners?
Then please get in touch with Martin Hutchins via email@example.com to find out more.