Management & Leadership Qualifications
The Chartered Management Institute (CMI) is the UK’s leading organisation for professional managers, representing and supporting over 81,000 members and committed to promoting and setting the standards in management excellence.
The CMI vision is for "first-class management and leadership to drive up personal and corporate performance, national productivity and social well being".
Take control of your career with these management courses
Whether you are relatively new to supervision and management or are working at a senior management level, Professional Academy has a range of management courses to suit you and also allows you progress through the stages as you develop your skills and career.
CMI Member Benefits
Included in your CMI course enrolment, Professional Academy will register your CMI student membership on your behalf with the option to take out full CMI membership. As a member of the CMI, in addition to being part of the UK's largest management representative body you will also enjoy a range of benefits including:
- the recognition of your commitment to progressing your management career
- access to business information resources and templates
- regular newsletter updating members on the latest news and research
- access to trained researcher for those elusive answers
- subscription to the specialist management magazine Professional Manager and Management Today
- networking opportunities through their regional branches
- discounted rates on a calendar of events covering a wide range of management topics
- career development help and advice including redundancy support
- opportunity to develop your Continuous Professional Development (CPD) and gain Chartered Manager status
To find out more about the CMI, visit the CMI website today.