Our Mission Statement
Cambridge Professional Academy delivers people development programmes on a global scale, giving our clients competitive advantage in their marketplace, our students excellent career prospects and satisfying the goals of the Cambridge Professional Academy stakeholders through melding an in-depth understanding of our client’s challenges with the high quality, experience and expertise of our team.
Since our inception in 2002 Cambridge Professional Academy have always enjoyed a culture of ethical leadership. As the market leading provider of qualifications from the Institute of Sales, the Chartered Institute of Marketing and the Chartered Management Institute we are also bound by each of the relevant Awarding Body Codes of Ethics and Code of Conduct.
Summarised below are the key aspects of our culture and principles
- Act with integrity, honesty and respect at all times being both trusting and trustworthy
- Remain objective and focused on all decisions relating to our business
- Collaborate for the mutual benefit of all stakeholders sharing knowledge and opportunity, working as an effective team that celebrates success as a team
- Continuously improve our products, services and processes through the engagement of experts and harnessing of technology
- Be both proficient and competent in the delivery of our services to our customers ensuring our quality exceeds their expectations through the continued investment in our capability
- Behave in a confident and forward-thinking manner, adopting a can-do attitude
- Act in the strictest of confidence when dealing with all stakeholders, respecting their right to apply the same principle when engaging with us
- Ensure full compliance with all laws, codes of conduct and cultural norms in the territories in which we operate.
You can find out more about the history of Cambridge Professional Academy, Company Ethos, and our Accreditations via the appropriate pages or you can contact Professional Academy at any time to request further information.