Digital Marketer (Level 3)
The primary role of a digital marketer is to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to drive customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention. A digital marketer will typically be working as part of a team, in which they will have responsibility for some of the straightforward elements of the overall marketing plan or campaign. The marketer will work to marketing briefs and instructions. They will normally report to a digital marketing manager, a marketing manager or an IT Manager.
Duration - The duration of this apprenticeship is typically 18 months.
Entry Requirements - Entry requirements will be determined by individual employers.
Level - This is a Level 3 apprenticeship.
If you would like to talk to one of our business development team about the apprenticeship programmes available and how the schemes will work, please do contact us via our Apprenticeship contact form, or drop us a call on 01223 365 505 and one of our team would be happy to have chat at any time.
What modules will you study?
Click on a module title for more information
Digital Marketer - Principles of Coding
Knowledge - Principles of Coding
- Understand and develop an appreciation of logic.
- Become aware of programming languages and how they apply in building digital products.
- Gain an understanding of code compatibility on different platfroms.
- Understand the components involved to make the web work.
Digital Marketer - Marketing Principles
Knowledge - Marketing Principles
- Explore and apply basic marketing principles as they apply to digital marketing.
- Explore the role of customer relationship marketing in digital marketing.
- Understand how to ensure that teams can work effectively to deliver digital marketing campaigns.
- Explore customer engagement and market segmentation as they apply to digital marketing.
- Explore the customer lifecycle.
- State the main coponents of digital and social media strategies and how they relate to business objectives.
- Explore how to imlplement digital and social media strategies and exploit real-time information.
Digital Marketer - Digital Marketing Business Principle
Knowledge - Digital Marketing Business Principle
- Learn the principles of the following specialist areas: search marketing, search engine optimisation (SEO) and Pay-Per-Click, email marketing, web analytics and metrics, mobile apps and understands how these can work together.
- Learn and appreciate the similarities and differences, including positives and negatives, of all the major digital and social media platforms.
- Learn how to respond to the business environment and business issues related to digital marketing and customer needs.
- Learn effective communication styles dependent on audience profile and the characteristics of different digital channels, taking into account the importance of brand, relationship building and commercial impact.
- Learn the distinction between the different digital platforms and how competitors and customers utilise them.
- Learn the importance of information security and the features of organisational policies and procedures implemented to mitigate the risks from likely sources of threats, taking into account the main provisions of the Data Protection Act and Intellectual Property.
- Learn the precautions and procedures that should be implemented for both the electronic and physical aspects of data protection.